Sonntag, 5. April 2009

back from D-dorf yay x33~

xD




So, my girlfriend and me went to Düsseldorf yesterday ^w^~
"Japan-Viertel" ahoi! xDDD~

Oh, we did see the "Vamps-Cafe" and there were 666 free parking places...Hyde have you been there anyhow?! Ôo ...so many hints xDD~ *fangirl desu* v//v

Surpsingly enough, I didn't buy that much actually Ôo
no hyde or L'arc~en~ciel stuff...nothing .___.;;;~
I just didn't feel like I needed anything from them right now...you know, I get everything I want from lifejornal or other sources...yeah...
but that doesen't mean I don't love them anymore! x333~
...I guess it's just that D-dorf isn't my "life-saver" anymore, all the stuff I can buy there I can easily get from out of the internet lately...so...what I'm trying to say is that I bought unuseful, trashy stuff xDDD~

I bought myself chocolate Pockys, a japanese Naruto manga and two little bleach figures ^-^ ...which where expensive like hell!! roar~
and you wouldn't know which figure you get...until you bought them and are allowed to open the box that is xD~
that's why my girlfriend bought two final fantasy boxes with figures for herself...and was happy she got Rikku, the one she wanted so badly :3
The othert one turned out to be Aerith...which she wants to paint and maybe throw away xD~
I bought two different boxes, I wanted to get Nel and Grimmjow...And I was all happy I got Nel x3333~
and Grimmjow turned out to be Ichigo xD~ ...that's not that bad really.

yay, then I bought ichigo Pockys for my friend and sesame ramen for me and my sis, hehehehe~ RAMEN'S THE BESHT! harhar~

Oh and the german number 3 and 4 of "Ohnmächtig vor Glück" I bought, too xD

yes, that is all. :P


here you have some pictures:

Say hi to Nel x3Ichigo looks scary xDD~ so hopefully that helps me learn japanese more easily ^^;
I so love this story about this hetero pairing xD
(usually I mostly read shonen-ai and yaoi stuff o///v)

the Ramen and the Pockys xDDD~

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wooooooooah~ you went to Düsseldorf without me without saying a word about it @_@... unlucky me had to work on this day T_T!

    But it's a damn cool thing with all these hints at the vamps cafe *laugh*, isn't it? I bet Haido was there XDDDD~

    Nya, I was without internet connection for a week now (horrible!) and the silly dork from the telecomunication company was not able to fix it >.<; even the phone was dead!
    Nevertheless, finally I'm back *muhahaharrr*

    greets and hugs,
    hideplushi

    Btw. I met your brother yesterday coincidentally and told him to greet you; has he done this?

    AntwortenLöschen