Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009

Out of luck


I guess I ran out of luck.
Everyone just hates me about right now.

At first, I lost my manga at mcdondalds.
Well, it was not entirely my fault, since when I came back from the restroom my friends already came torwards me, holding my jacket, bag and stuff to be quick and get going to the station. I had no time left to even think about to look at our seats again, IF there are still things lying there. Well....and you have to admit, that you can at least trust your friends to look themselves, if they have everythinng.
But they said they did and there would not have been anything left.

I believe that they looked and made sure. But even for them it had to be going quickly, so I assume they did not look good enough. I mean, my manga was there ._.
I think it slipped to the floor when they took my jacket and bag from the chairs....How else can you explain it?
So, it was our all's fault.
But even though you can guess, I'm so very, very , very angry.

I wanted to read that manga, I really did. And then that shit.
Why me?

And secondly, my girlfriend bitches around.
Well, I say if somethings's not right for me, she does not.
After a while then she tells me she's not right with this and that....well, how can I change things that already occured?
I won't change myself, I can't. I did. Now it's enough.


Thirdly, the package won't arrive.



See, the world hates me.
But that's alright. Because I'm the evil one. Yeah. Please blame it on me.

Kukukukukuku~
Go fuck yourselves, oh holy ones!
My time is running out.
But I won't let you bury it.

Omae datta.
Omae datta.
Omae dattanda.



Yeah, das Englisch ist mal voll daneben Ôo;;~
Aber was soll's!?????????????
DAS LEBEN HASST MICH UND ENGLISCH AUCH!!!

ICH DENKE NUR AN DICH
ICH DENKE NUR AN DICH
ICH DENKE IMMER NUR AN DICH
DOCH DAS ALLES REICHT DIR NICHT
ICH DENKE NUR AN DICH
VERFUCKT SEIST DUUUUUuuuuu~
UH yeah!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK~
Screaming in pain, it doesn't matter, it does not anymore
I won't the see the light, not anymore
Darkness ensued, never to be broken down
Not to be defeated
Not to be enlightened
Not to be, no no
I won't say it
No I won't
Let's leave it all behind
It's easier that way, it really is
Crave for warmth and tenderness
I'm a tiger, scratching your skin with my evil claws
Roar~
I'm scarring you, so full of deep red scars
yeah~
Keeping this up
No one will break me
I do it myself
But you would not know
You'll never know
Since we are all so blin, so blind
and deaf and silent
wings where are you?
my back is scratched, no wings there any longer
I'm bound to the earth
not flying ever again~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen