Freitag, 31. Juli 2009

survey xD

1. Write down every letter of your name.
2. Write down a song that pops up in your mind beginning with each letter.
3. Count the number of letters and tag that many people in your friends list.

The following is just filled in with Hyde/Laruku/Vamps songs <3~>

Sunadokei (Laruku)

Trust (Laruku)

Redrum (Vamps)

Evergreen (Hyde)

It’s sad (Hyde)

Caress of venus (Laruku)

Hello (Hyde)

Vivid colors (Laruku)
Existence (Laruku)
Ready steady go! (Laruku)
Eien (Laruku)
Natsu no yuutsu (Laruku)
As one (Laruku)


Wow, my first name is all with Laruku songs x333~ yay!!!



But then again, the survey says to write down songs that pop up your mind...Well, I admit I searched the songs by Laruku with the right letter at the beginning, so I cheated xD~


So here's my second try, this time I'm writing down the song wich first pops up my mind!

Let's go! xD~


Shout at the Devil (Laruku)

Time goes by (Vamps)

Redemption (Gackt)

Evergreen (Hyde)

It's sad (Hyde)

Cosmos (Vamps)

Hollow (D'espairsRay)


Vermillion (Girugamesh)

Enishi (Girugamesh)

Rosier (LuneSea)

Evolution (Girugamesh)

Never End (Siam Shade)

All Year round falling in Love (Laruku)


Yeah, kinda difficult^^~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen