Samstag, 14. März 2009

What should I do, what schould I have done?


I'm not really into this kind of blogging...anyway, I wanted to try and here I am.
Wanna bet how long I can keep my interest up to write on here? *laugh*

Let's see...
I'm feeling reaaaaally sick these days...kind of down and depressed.
My tummy hurts and my head is about to explode...

~Shards of misery piercing through my soul~

Yeah, writing in English revives my souls, yes.

I know myself, I'm not good at writing down my feelings and problems and then making them official so that everybody can read them...It's not my thing...
And that's exactly why this blog isn't going to be up for long...yeah...
I can't share what's on my mind.

Anyway, I want to watch bleach and read a LeeGaa fanfiction. *A*

Haha~ there it starts... The original intention of writing about my problems in this blog turns (way too) quickly into "writing about anime and manga so I can keep my problems to myself".

I really LUV anime and manga *O*

Byakuya!!!!! Wui~~~ xD~

Oh, and do you guys know Hyde? Ôo
He's gorgeous.





Oi, that's my first post, yay.

See you again?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen